A Sensitization and advocacy meeting was conducted by the Director and Officials from the National Commission for Women and Children at the Dzongkhag Administration today.
The participants of the meeting included DWCC members, Dzongkhag MSTF members, Y-VIA, CBSS, DAISAN volunteers including school children reps and Gewog Administration Officers.
The following topics were covered ;
1. Terms of Reference (ToR) for the Dzongkhag Women and Children Committee (DWCC),
2. Child Care and Protection Act, 2011, Child Adoption Act, 2012, Domestic Violence Prevention Act, 2013,
3. Woman and Child Helpline (1098),
4. SoP on Case Management for Women and Children in Difficult Circumstances and
5. Implementation of Central Management Information System.